Saturday, May 30, 2009

5-30






today i went to the beach with some friends. the water was finally warm enough for me to venture out and see if i remembered how to surf... unfortunately the water was really choppy and the wind was blowing the wrong way, so i only really caught 2 waves :(. and now i am sore and tired... BUT my sinuses have been thoroughly cleansed by the salt water.

on another note, today was old navy's $3 graphic tshirt sale. add in my fabulous employee discounts, and that's 5 shirts for under $12. guess who's a happy camper?

plans for this week? work and a trip down to chinatown on my day off :).

1 comment:

  1. Name fixed! And I wish I could come for your birthday. :( I'm still going to come bother you and make you sit on the beach with me at some point. :)

    ReplyDelete